Saturday, February 22, 2014

Condition Serious hai


Seriousness is something that plaques us Indian society.Of the zillion people who have this condition I happen to have met two in my recent memory.I will list them out.I work at a Power Plant Project site in northern India.The other day I was working on the site commanding a group of workers when amongst them I spotted a telugu guy.We both started off in telugu .Just three sentences later he asks all seriously 'enta istunnaru?' meaning 'how much are you getting in hand' Here he was talking with a stranger and he had to ask this.Like the world would have burned down if he hadnt got to know my pay.On hearing his question I myself  became serious but then I remembered that joke about Satya Nadella and calmed down.For those of you who have been living under a moss covered,worm infested rock I will tell the joke.The first question Indians supposedly asked Satya Nadella when news broke out about his becoming the next CEO of Microsoft was this-'In Hand kitna ata hai?'
#2- Next incident-I have this colleague of mine who once saw me reading my mail.I have this habit of keeping lots of mail unread.He started deleting my mail.I told him to stop.But no he had a duty to this earth and universe to delete my mail and delete he will.I kept helplessly watching as he relieved my overburdened mail which otherwise would have utterly destroyed me.Inki condition to kuch zyada hi serious hai.
https://www.facebook.com/cadbury5star

No comments:

Post a Comment